Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given an employment notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in January 2017.
IBPS CRP SPL VI Notification – Apply Online:
Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-11-2016 to 02-12-2016.All the details about the Notification are given below.
IBPS CRP SPL VI Notification
IBPS Vacancy Details:
- Total No of Posts: 4122
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
1. I.T Officer (Scale-I): 335 Posts
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 2580 Posts
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 65 Posts
4. Law Officer (Scale I): 115 Posts
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 81 Posts
6. Marketing Officer (Scale I): 946 Posts
- Tentative Dates Online Registration including edit/modification of application- 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016
- Payment of Application Fees- Online- 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination- After 16.01.2017
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)-28.01.2017 & 29.01.2017
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) –16.02.2017
- Download of call letters for Interview- After 24.02.2017
- Conduct of Interview –March 2017
- Provisional Allotment –On or after 01.04.2017
Candidates, minimum age limit is 20 years & maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01-11-2016 (applicant must have been born between 02-11-1986 & 01-11-1996 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 05 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for other Backward Classes, 10 years for Persons With Disability candidates & Others is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation for Post 1, 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ in relevant discipline for Post 2, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (graduation) level for Post 3, Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) & enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council for Post 4, Graduation & Full-time Post Graduation degree for Post 5 & Graduation & Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ Full time 2 years PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing for Post 6. For more information refer notification.
- CRP SPL-VI examination-Reasoning ,English Language ,Quantitative Aptitude /General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry ,Professional Knowledge
Eligible students can apply through www.ibps.in,by paying the prescribed application fees.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How To Apply:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid e-mail id, contact no.
2. Log on to www.ibps.in.
3. Click on “Click here to apply online for CWE SPL – VI”.
4. Read all instructions & Fill the details carefully.
5. Check once before submitting the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Click the following link to apply- Apply here
IBPS SO admit cards are yet to release, We will update admit card download link once they are out.