Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU/UPTU) formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University is located in Lucknow. This is responsible to conduct UPSEE entrance test 2017. To get admission into under graduate and post graduate programmes. Check out UPTU 2017 UPSEE notification details and how to apply through online (Online application form available now) and also check upsee exam dates.
UPSEE 2017 Notification, Application Form, Exam Dates @ upsee.nic.in
Major courses offered include
Under Graduate Courses
B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharma, B.FAD
Post Graduate Courses
MBA, MCA and MAM
UPTU 2017 is a state level engineering entrance examination. Admission into Uttar Pradesh Technical University is through this examination.
For Admission to First Year of B. Tech. / B.Tech. (Biotechnology)/ B.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) / B.Arch. / B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA and 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of B. Tech/B.Pharm./MCA
1. Application to the UPSEE-2017 can be made On-Line only. Candidates are required to fill the Application Form On-Line through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in.
2. On-Line application form through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in can be submitted from 18th January 2017 (11:00 AM) to 28th February 2017 (05:00PM)
3. Candidates are advised to read this Information Brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
Read here: UPSEE Information Brochure
Tentative Dates of UPSEE 2017:
|Activity||Tentative Dates to be noted|
|Online application availability||15th January 2017|
|Last Date to submit application||24th March 2017|
|Download of Admit card||April 2017|
|Date of examination||16th,22nd,24th of April 2017|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling||2nd week of June 2017|
Eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2017
- Candidate should be a citizen of India (NRI candidates and Kashmir Migrants can also apply)
- No age limit to appear for the exam
- Candidates appearing for their final year are also eligible.
- For admission into UG programme candidate should have passed class 12th or equivalent from recognized board.
- For PG admissions candidate should have a minimum of 50% in their Degree
Reservation criteria for UTSEE 2017
|SC of Uttar Pradesh||21%|
|ST of Uttar Pradesh||2%|
|OBC of Uttar Pradesh||27%|
|Dependents of freedom fighters||2%|
|Children of defense personal of UP||5%|
|Girls of Uttar Pradesh||20%|
Procedure to apply UPSEE Application Form :
- Application is available online as well as offline mode. The conducting authority mentioned the application fee is Rs 800 /- for general and OBC category and Rs 400/- for girls/Physically handicapped/SC/ST categories.
- Application is available in the official website and payment can also be made through online.
Link to official site: UPSEE Official Site
UPSEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
Type of questions in the exam will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). There are 12 different papers where paper 1, 2 and 3 carries 600 marks, paper 4 is for 500 marks, paper 5,6,7,8 comprises 300 marks and the rest are for 400 marks
- Paper 1 to Paper 4 are OMR based exams
- Paper 5 to Paper 12 are computer based online exams.
Note: No Negative marking