Most of the Competitive exams are backed with Aptitude. Without Aptitude section seldom to have any competitive examination. So, a lot of aspirants who write competitive exams are mainly concentrated on the aptitude section. We have some good references to do aptitude like RS Aggarwal. But whereas if it goes tip higher than aptitude which was inclusive of few more topics like Algebra, Geometry and Permutations & combinations then we can call it as Quantitative Aptitude.
Quantitative Aptitude Arun Sharma PDF Free Download – CAT 2016:
Quantitative Aptitude plays a key role in cracking one of the India’s most toughest exam CAT. Quantitative aptitude section comprises of 33 percentage marks. One who is having good Quant score can be an added advantage to get into Top IIM’s and leading b-schools in India. There are a lot of books to refer Quantitative Aptitude but which can fetch good understanding? We are here to suggest to one of the best books for Quantitative Aptitude which was written by author Arun Sharma.
Topics Covered in Quantitative Aptitude Arun Sharma :
- Arithmetic (Ratio’s and Proportions, Alligations & Mixtures, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Averages, Profit & Loss, Partnerships, Time & Work, Time-Speed-Distance)
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Algebra (Simple Equations, Graphs, Functions, Quadratic Equations, Progressions, Surds, Logarithms)
- Modern Math (Permutations & Combinations, Probability)
- Numbers (LCM & HCF, Factors, Remainders, Base System)
How to use this Quantitative Aptitude Arun Sharma (PDF) to get best results:
- Understand the basics first, go through the concept clearly. Once you did with the basics & examples. Solve the Level 1 questions. Don’t rush to level 2 and level 3.
- Try to finish all the concepts consistently with weekly revision.
- Every concept should be learned progressively.
- After finishing off the level 1 questions of all topics then go on with level 2 and level 3.
- Never get depressed by seeing difficult level questions, if you find any difficulty in solving the question just go through the solution and get back to the problem understand it and later if you find any same kind of problem then solve it with ease.
You can buy Arun Sharma E-Book PDF with less price (Discounted price) here – Click on the below links: